Initial Ideas

Initial Idea
If I was to have a printed image, I would create it with pictures showing different types of bullying, e.g cyberbullying, I would use an example of a young boy bullying an older boy to challenge the stereotypes, as well as different types of bullying on there, it would include a bold title as well as little information such as a caption which is bold and clear, a short sentence summarising what to do if you are a victim of bullying. 

Also, other examples showing common bullying that happens. Another idea is to use a moving sector to show an example of bullying, and it will seem more realistic an idea is to use a storyboard, where it would show a short story through pictures of a day in the life of a victim of bullying, underneath the pictures I would describe what is happening and what kind of shot is taken. 

I also thought about making a leaflet, where I would include images as well as text about bullying, showing help and information of what to do if you are a victim of or witnessed bullying. 

If I was to create a website image, I would create a website where I would also include images, messages and help for bullied victims, I would use bold colours and would provide information for witnesses and victims, including help for the parents of these children.




Comments